Supply Chain Customer Support Engineer –M/F
Who are we?
Founded in 2000, AZAP is the publisher and integrator of an advanced Supply Chain planning software solution (APS: Advanced Planning System). One of the French market leaders and located near the Champs Elysées in Paris, it operates in France and abroad.
As the company continues to grow, come and join our team of 35 employees as a Customer Support Engineer. You will become an AZAP software expert, develop your Supply Chain knowledge and be able to evolve quickly towards a position as Functional Consultant.
In constant interaction with customers, R&D and consultants, you are responsible for resolving support requests. Your mission will consist in:
What we offer
- Managing a variety of topics, using your business background and technical know-how, and your resourcefulness. Solving problems is your challenge
- Helping customers: understand their modeling, go back to the source of the data, assist them in using the software
- Reproducing, qualifying and transmitting software bugs to the R&D team
- Following up the resolution, communicating internally and with the client, managing imperatives and priorities
- You are a graduate of an engineering school or hold a Master’s degree in Supply Chain
- You like technical notions and have a good command, knowledge or are able to quickly assimilate: SQL or Oracle, Virtual Machine, Windows, scripting languages …
- You want to develop some Supply Chain expertise
- Your interpersonal skills and curiosity are major assets
- You are fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Benefit from a quality onboarding process, in a joyful, passionate and high level team
- Work in an innovative, human-scale company, located in central Paris and concerned about your work – life balance
- Benefit from a motivating remuneration (€32k to €45k fixed salary according to profile) with profit-sharing and benefits
Send us your application by email: firstname.lastname@example.org