Internship offer: Implementation of a test automation tool
Who are we?
Founded in 2000, AZAP is the publisher and integrator of an advanced Supply Chain planning software solution (APS: Advanced Planning System). One of the French market leaders and located near the Champs Elysées in Paris, it operates in France and abroad.
AZAP designs, markets and installs an APS (Advanced Planning System) type software composed of several modules. A quality control process for each version (1 per month) is in place with automated non-regression tests and tests of new functions.
To improve the efficiency of the test cell, AZAP has implemented a new tool specialized in the management of automated tests. The objective of this training course is to initialize the use of this software and to define the evolutions to be brought to the test team organization.
What we propose:
- As an introduction to the subject
- Training on the AZAP software
- Training on the test tool
- Design and recording of test scenarios
- Experimentation on a simple scenario and a small customer database
- Definition of scenarios
- Scenario recording
- Documentation et extrapolation
- Description of the test organization for each upgrade
- Definition of the roadmap for building up the scenario base
Master’s student in Supply Chain, software engineering or software quality
- You are autonomous and disciplined
- You are sensitive to the notion of software quality
- Ideally, you are familiar with a test tool (ALM, SmartBear…)
The internship will last 4 to 6 months, between February and October 2020, depending on your availability. It will take place at the headquarters of AZAP, 103 rue La Boétie, Paris 8th.
- Join a high level team, which takes the time to train and coach you
- A passionate team that also knows how to take time out for team building, around a table football for instance…
- AZAP is expanding, possible permanent contract at the end of the internship
- Allowances between €1,000 and €1,500 according to profile + restaurant tickets + 50% Navigo Pass
Send in your application by email: firstname.lastname@example.org