Supply Chain Software Development Engineer – M/F
Who are we?
Founded in 2000, AZAP is the publisher and integrator of an advanced Supply Chain planning software solution (APS: Advanced Planning System). One of the French market leaders and located near the Champs Elysées in Paris, it operates in France and abroad.
As the company continues to grow, come and join our team of 35 employees as a Development Engineer.
What we offer
- Analysis of the functional needs emanating from the project team, proposal of appropriate technical-functional solutions
- Development of technical or business functionalities: decomposition and planning of the development in future iterations, proposal of a test protocol and development of the code
- Maintaining solutions operational: participating in code reviews, taking corrective actions, supporting functional consultants for modeling in the tool, understanding the results and the content of customer procedures
- You are a graduate of an engineering school or hold a PhD
- You ideally have a specialization in Applied Mathematics / Machine Learning / Statistics
- You master object programming, databases, algorithms, etc.
- You like to put your ideas into practice, to implement the techniques you have learned so that as many people as possible can benefit from them.
- You are motivated by teamwork
- You are fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Benefit from a quality onboarding process, in a joyful, passionate and high level team
- Work in an innovative, human-scale company, located in central Paris and concerned about your work – life balance
- Benefit from a motivating remuneration (€32k to €45k fixed salary according to profile) with profit-sharing and benefits
Send us your application by email: email@example.com