Project manager/ Data analyst M/F
Who are we?
Founded in 2000, AZAP is the publisher and integrator of an advanced Supply Chain planning software solution (APS: Advanced Planning System). One of the French market leaders and located near the Champs Elysées in Paris, it operates in France and abroad.
As the company continues to grow, come and join our team of 35 employees as Project Manager / Data Analyst.
In collaboration with a Project Manager,
You will be the data analysis referent for customer logistics activities:
What we offer
- Collection, processing and study of statistical data
- Participation in the production of business analyses and recommendations
- Use of statistical analysis and business intelligence tools
You will be involved in the whole project process:
- Participation in project scoping, customer needs’ analysis and feasibility study
- Solution design and preparation of customized settings
- Drafting of specifications for any additional developments
- Integration of customer data for prototype production
- User training and start-up support
- You are a graduate of a major engineering school or hold a Masters in computer science, mathematics or statistical studies
- You are ideally familiar with the Supply Chain and ‘speak’ R, Python, Matlab, SQL
- You are curious, creative, passionate about figures and statistics
- You are fluent in English (spoken and written)
- You are an energetic team player and display good interpersonal skills!
- Take part in a variety of customer projects in France and abroad
- Become a Supply Chain expert, a field where your sensitivity for figures is key
- Join a passionate high-level team
- Work in an innovative company, on a human scale, concerned about your work – life balance
- Benefit from a motivating remuneration (€38k to €45k fixed salary according to profile) with profit-sharing and benefits
Send us your application by email : email@example.com