Internship offer: Implementation of a Supply Chain – BI (Business Intelligence) KPI dashboard
Who are we?
Founded in 2000, AZAP is the publisher and integrator of an advanced Supply Chain planning software solution (APS: Advanced Planning System). One of the French market leaders and located near the Champs Elysées in Paris, it operates in France and abroad
As part of an S&OP (Sales & Operations Planning) process, the AZAP software allows manufacturing or distribution companies to calculate and compare trade-off scenarios: How to balance demand and supply capacity? Should we produce or buy at a higher cost, sooner, elsewhere… or take the risk of not satisfying demand? To help in the decision making process, a reporting tool is available to customers.
The objective of this internship is:
- To imagine different scenarios
- To model them in AZAP and provide solutions to these scenarios
- To develop new analysis tables allowing to compare and choose the best solution (inventory projection, plant saturation, forecast reliability, cost summary…).
- To formalize the approach
What we propose:
As an introduction to the subject
- Find out more about the S&OP process and understand its key issues
- Get acquainted with the current software and reporting module
For developing reports
- Understand the data model
- Develop relationships with PowerPivot or PowerBI
- Format a strategic dashboard, like for example “The 10 key S&OP reports”
For experimentation and extrapolation
- Apply the reports developed on several customer databases in order to test them and improve their content, form and scalability
- Draft a synthesis and a perspective of the remaining work to be done or of the development of the reporting module
Master’s student in Supply Chain, BI or development and interested in the business aspect:
- You master Supply Chain concepts
- You are able to quickly assimilate a new context and have a spirit of synthesis.
- You ideally know a reporting tool (Powerpivot, PowerBI, BO, Microstrategy…)
- You are ideally experienced in a development or query language (VB, SQL…)
The internship will last 4 to 6 months, between February and October 2020, depending on your availability. It will take place at the headquarters of AZAP, 103 rue La Boétie, Paris 8th. You will be bound by a confidentiality agreement regarding the data to which you will have access.
- Join a high level team, which takes the time to train and coach you
- A passionate team that also knows how to take time out for team building, around a table football for instance…
- AZAP is expanding, possible permanent contract at the end of the internship
- Allowances between €1,000 and €1,500 according to profile + restaurant tickets + 50% Navigo Pass
Send in your application by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Internship reference: Stage_AZAP2020_Reporting